Are you ready to learn more about the current state of the local housing market? If so, you've come to the right place! Our agents are here to report some exciting news regarding home sales in and around the Triangle area this summer! You won't believe how exciting this news is!
The Triangle housing market in June had its highest sales month in at least the last seven years with a 21 percent increase in the number of home sales reported and a 6 percent increase in the average home sale price, according to bizjournals.com.
Can you believe it? Home sales are the highest they've been in 7 years. This is great news for anyone who's considering selling or buying a home in Raleigh NC!
Home Sales Soaring | Buying a Home in Raleigh NC
Those buying a home in Raleigh NC should act now, as sales are predicted to be even higher moving into fall. Below, you'll find information according to bizjournals about June 2015 home sales:
- In June, the market's inventory of homes for sale was down 16 percent
- Closed sales were up 21 percent to 3,913 units compared to the year prior.
- The median sales price was up 10 percent to $231,000 and the average sales price was up 6 percent to $269,999.
- Sales in June were up 22 percent with an overall sales price increase of 6 percent and an average re-sale sales price increase of 7 percent.
- For the second quarter 2015, home sales were up 10 percent compared to the year prior, which is also outpacing the market's 3 percent job growth compared to 2014.
An economy that’s improving every day, combined with lowering interest rates and motivated buyers, late summer and fall sales are predicted to exceed expectations with home sales! Our real estate agent will continue to keep you updated each month on the previous month’s home sales. That way, you’ll be able to make an informed decision on whether or not it’s the right time for you to list your home on the market!
If you’re considering buying a home in Raleigh NC before the summer is out, contact our real estate agent, today! It's time to get started with the process of searching for your dream home! Our agents are dedicated to working with you until your next home is found!
With the lower interest rates and increased sales, it's a great time for buyers to really consider purchasing a home before the end of this year. But, if you’re considering selling your home in Raleigh NC, it's time to act now! Contact Roark Premier Team today and get started with the process of listing your home on the market! We guarantee to sell your home in 59 days or less! If we don’t, the listing fee is waived! So what are you waiting for? Call now! Our real estate agent is standing by to help you get your home sold during one of the busiest times of the year for real estate!